We are seeking professional adults (21+) interested in working one-on-one with a youth and/or a family group with emotional and behavioral needs. As an “Advocate” through our company, you can provide behavior modification, independent living skills training, and/or therapy services within the youth/family’s home or community. In addition, we are looking for individuals interested in providing transportation to youth and their families throughout the state.
Qualified applicants must:
• Love children!
• Have experience supervising children in a large group setting
• Be available on Saturdays and Sundays (Please do not apply if you are not available to work Saturdays)
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have a fun and outgoing personality
Minimum requirements are:
Must have a minimum of ONE of the following:
• A high school diploma or GED AND 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare center
• OR hold or be working towards an Undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field with a minimum of 18 credit hours in child related courses.
• Be CPR and First Aid Certified
Preferred qualifications include: previous experience with large group childcare, customer service and/or summer camp and after school programs.