It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
Who We Are
• Lead Bravely. We inspire and guide transformative systemic change within child welfare and the broader children’s services system.
• Deliver Effectively. We strengthen the child welfare system by providing community programs, information resources, supportive tools, and shared services and referrals.
• Advocate Boldly. We influence public opinion, policy direction, and decisions about the children’s services. We advocate for the following:
- Innovative programs that have a positive impact on the social determinants of health.
- Community characteristics and their relationship to the rise in youth violence.
- Easy Access to Child Abuse Prevention resources and information via social media while promoting positive peer norms, problem solving skills and healthy family dynamics.
- We provide access to evidence based therapeutic resources and programs on an Individual level to provide specific tools and techniques for conflict resolution, life skills, social-emotional learning, and health relationship skills.